Administrative Assistant to the Executive Director
Home plus weekly and as-needed meetings with Executive Director.
Part-time at approx. 20 hours per week with the potential to grow into full time
Please send your résumé and a one-page cover letter to email@example.com.
We are seeking an organized and proactive administrative assistant to join our team. You will work directly with our Executive Director to ensure all administrative tasks are efficiently and effectively implemented in a timely manner. You must have strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills. You will be required to manage multiple tasks at once, and should be proficient in basic computing skills. Pay will be $15 per hour.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Generate and return emails, conduct background checks, schedule appointments, create travel itineraries, and file documents.
- Work efficiently with financial and contact management software programs like MS Outlook and Excel, QuickBooks, Stripe, MoonClerk, etc.
- Facilitate recovery group member management.
- Help coordinate and manage staff and volunteers.
- Oversee marketing efforts of volunteers on web design, weekly emails, and blog postings, and social media using MailChimp and SquareSpace.
- Complete routine operational tasks (e.g., mail, purchasing office supplies, bank deposits, etc.)
- Plan and help execute monthly leadership training meetings, recruit and retire leaders, develop and write ministry policy, and coordinate staff and board meetings.
- Assist with ministry promotion through social media and church outreach.
- Minimum Educational Requirement: High School or GED. College education preferred.
- Should have professional experience in working with a team of colleagues.
- Skilled in computing, communication, interpersonal relationships, and administration.
- Absolutely honest with high integrity.